Sunday, July 19, 2009

:D

heh, starting everything afresh (:

anybody wondering why its called a magical enamel? hahaa.
i was just hoping that this shiny coating that im gonna 'paint' my life with, is going to bring me to a whole new magical experience. hehhee. i know it sounds silly but who cares.

yesterday's visit to the hospital was rather scary, but i know i have to face it no matter what (:
thanks to all who have shower me with love & concern.
i could see it clearly from the way my family acted as well, i love them!
i know you'll all be there for me. hehee. thanks for the support!

my friends too, i really appreciate all of you.
i know you'll always be there for me! (:
thanks for the encouragement.

its all these obstacles that makes one stronger!
so i'm going to be one of them.
although its living life for myself now, at least in time to come, i will know what im actually capable of.
you taught me alot actually, though its through a hard way but i still wanna thank you.

i'm gonna live my life strong, gonna find back my directions in life.
work, swim twice a week for the better of my spine, driving license, and gonna study the next year (:
alot will be added into this list as time goes by, i wanna climb my way up slowly. hehee.

ever since the day i thought to myself and wrote the letter,
or even talking to a couple of people, i finally realised that i really need to change my attitude and character somehow.
some self-reflection needed here,
i will never forget what you guys have advised me :]
no more being fickle-minded, no more finding excuses for myself, no more of being extremely stubborn.
i must learn how to see things from a wider picture, give myself time to cool down and analyse things accordingly (:

in fact i've learnt alot from this relationship,
i ought to thank you as well (:
i wish you well, and i'll live life hard & well.
no worries, i take a step everyday, and im no longer crying.
i can say i can now face you as a friend.
hope things are doing fine at your side too.
all this are sincere, the memories we'd will definitely linger but i know i will move on.
thank you once again, i hope as years passes by, we'll still be able to greet each other with a smile.
lastly, the impression of you will stay at the point where i knew you in the very beginning :D because i truly believe you arent like this.
i will still say, you're really a man with a strong goal & you really know what youre striving for!
do stay happy & take care! (:


i might have regrets along the way,
but im not gonna let it happen anymore.
will live life well & fruitful! (:
i'm glad my mommy & sis-in-law understands me, i'm glad some of my friends commented that i'm much independent & am able to think in a much more mature way too.

xoxo,
peiru (:


-
P.S: will get a nicer skin soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment