Friday, August 28, 2009

spells H-A-P-P-Y !

thank you everyone for all the luck! heh.
really appreciate it.

esp Mcken for this poem :D

"At 1250 later today,
your heartbeat's gonna be fast.
but its just natural,
to feel nervous and thus;

so just take your time,
and answer each question.
Cause it really isn't,
all about perfection."


yay & so, i passed my btt !
im so happpyyyy. heheh.
so proud of myself! :X

wore my altered jeans out today,
& im very satisfied with it :D
hehee.

a few more tasks being 'checked' today as well.
i feel so good!

gonna meet my cousins soon,
ehehe really smth to look forward to (:

so summing up,
today's a very hapy & fruitful day!

gonna plan more meetups to watch movies as well.
the proposal, final destination & etc.
heheh.

loves.
now i can enjoy my weekends! :D
next up, evelyn's birthday party, shopping, ftt & practical lessons!
hurray !

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment