Saturday, August 15, 2009

who says its unhealthy?

thank you mommy for accompanying me to the hospital (:
hehehe,
and im glad i receive a piece of good news from the doc.
yay yay! (:
constant swimming and physio for now.

gonna start my driving lesson damn soon after i pass my btt.
yay yay yay!
cant wait to drive papa's car out, oopsss.

everything can go on per normal now,
but prolly not for my studies.
might have to push back another year.
oh well, i pray things goes well :D

still gotta keep a close look on my health.
hehehe (:

anyway,
met up with my xoxoxo today, it was awesome.
hard rock cafe, thai disco then to phuture.
powerpack! ;p
had fun.
beth & i happened to dress similar, it was unintended okay,
so cool! heheheh.

cant wait for activities later and sunday (:
loving my life now.
hehehe.

where's joe boy.
gosh! lol ! :x

okay im off to bed now.
d'awwwww
mac breakfast soon, hot cakesss omg!

goodnight/good morning.
ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment