Wednesday, September 16, 2009

melt, melted (:

my colleagues are the reason why i wanna stay longer over at my workplace (:
esp AA, MK, LXL, LYY!
i cannot mention enough of them.heheee.

im super touched by AA.
i was on leave on monday, because i wasnt feeling well.
she wrote this, ♥ ♥ ♥
so sweet!


when i went back to the office this morning, thinking that its gonna be my last day, i saw this on her partition!

couldnt help it, but took a picture of it! heheh.
a moment ago, she sent me an mms. showing me another picture that she handmade.

gosh, how can i not love her!!
thank you so much! :D
i really appreciate it alot! lovessss.


-

finally solved one issue hehee.
now its time to priotise my stuffs properly and manage my time well! :]
hehehe, shall not get stress up anymore.

now its time to focus on work, since ive decided to extend it,
i shall try my best not to be late, 820am yo! :D
& my practical lessons especially, but first i needa source for a good instructor ;p

busy busy busy!
but i like it.

cant wait to drive
and cant wait for all the upcoming events.

xoxo.
time to sleep (:

No comments:

Post a Comment