Tuesday, September 15, 2009

no amount of effort can keep it alive, anymore.



it gives me a kind of satisfaction when i know i can make others smile.

i carry a smile on my face,
hoping that the ones around me feels happy,
even when i'm upset.
i thought it doesnt matter.
but at times, i wonder,
who appreciates?
it makes it harder each time,
when i know this lil effort of mine is being chunked aside.

i want to step back, stop being the giver, stop thinking for others.
but yet, i cant bring myself to do that.
its impossible to please everyone i guess.


(credits to carrie)



granny collected my dress, now it looks perfect.
really appreciate her helping me to collect it, at least i dont have to rush here and there esp with my stomach getting upset.

impromptu decisions are really cool.
i mean, its unexpected & fun isnt it?
just like dying my hair, dinner with M, supper with bff ♥ & ah hui.

today i woke up with an upset stomach again ):
gotta be a good girl tonight, so at least i can be there with the rest tmr to spend my very last moments in cpf. not forgetting, the 820am morning walk :)

well, tmr's my last day at work.
will really miss them, esp AA & MK & LYY & LXL!
i am having mixed feelings now, seriously.
when i first started work, i dread waking up early every morning.
now that i'm leaving, i wished i could stay a lil longer.

this is us, human-beings.
we always contradict ourselves.
isnt it?

lastly, i wanna thank you,
for always initiating to ask me what went wrong & constantly reminding me not to be emo.
i guess you know who you're, dont you? (:

i need to rush over to collect carrie's heels
& home again to rest.

ciaos.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment