Sunday, October 25, 2009

as i bring back the memories.

i realised i am missing so much stuffs.
i miss my long-silky-straight hair, my tan-line, my slightly better complexion.
i miss that glow, that smile, that healthy look.
i miss my friends whom i have lost touch with.
gosh!

i still remember how i first started to dye & highlight my hair.
because someone said, its always good to be versatile.
well, i really like that new look back then.
i still remember what's the first thing i did when i'm done with my hair.

as i slowly look through the photos (taken regardless with whoever),
wow, i'm pretty glad that i'm a camwhore.
because at least, it did capture down all the moments that's once so dear to me.

enough with those thoughts (:
don't worry, i'm fine.


money money fall from the sky please!!
i really needa control myself from browsing through those online shops.
its killing me! hah.
money for daily expenses, driving lessons, bag/wallet, study expenses, 21st party
i so need to save!!!!

well, but as much as i say i wanna save,
tmr i shall go have a new haircut & do a fresh set of highlights before/after my physio (: & then off to Carrie's place for tuition.
yes that should be it!! i'm looking forward.
its time to pamper myself & make myself happy! :D

lastly, i love my familyyyy ttm!
eating durians & laughing at silly stuffs with pappy today is l.o.v.e!


off to continue watching the match hehe.
whoooooo liverpool is leading!
bet my carrie babe & family are screaming hooray! lol.
however, on the other hand, my brother is going crazy. accept the fact that man utd is gonna lose!!!! ;p

ciaos,
goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment