Sunday, October 11, 2009

Up above.

70th storey (:
a new experience.


okay, something random.
im thinking what colour should i paint my room's wall.
mom bought me a bedroom set that comes with a dressing table, closet, & a bed frame.
bro chose it, hahah i hope i can trust his taste seriously.
i cant wait to have my own room, where its gonna be neat and all.
but on a sidenote, im really gonna miss my bro & family esp my nieces. ):
still, i want my room to look pretty pretty (:
was thinking a brown & pink theme, lol.
okay too early to think about all this hahaha.
just like its too early to plan for my birthday, but i already have some idea ;p

actually i should be studying now, bahhhh.
lost the drive, but no worries, i will still study in the end.

well, i know my brother meant well.
but being me, i choose to just listen to the good things. oops!
no worries for this as well, i know what i want in life actually.
just need some time (:

& lastly, happy advance birthday to you!!! (:


one last thing before im off to study.
im craving for yoshinoya's beef bowl & subway!!! ;p

alright,
ciaos.
xoxox.


-
guilt

No comments:

Post a Comment