Saturday, December 5, 2009

I dont need you to know,

but you still did.
dont know why/how,
being me, i will still return a word of thanks.

-
certainly, nightmare.
all of you wouldnt want to know how bad/horrifying it is to go through this.
i am thankful ive my family members around.
whenever there's time like this, they're the one who suffers with me too.
they're the ones who understand me the most (:

i wanted to just laugh this off by telling myself,
its quite cool aint it, so many first experiences.
putting on drips, etc etc.
yes i know it sounds silly, but i dont know what other ways should i use to chuck this incident aside.
gotta stop all my late nights and have a balance diet and lead a healthy lifestyle!!
MUST MUST MUST!!!

lastly, i wanna thanks all who showed concern,
esp my relatives, carrie, xoxoxo, vivi, emily, seow, aa and all those on fb (:
missed the party on thurs, and today had to miss my 'newmoon' date!
upset but i guess, i really need this amount of rest afterall (:

will update with pictures the next post when i feel better (:
dayout with emily& co on 28thnov.


-
P.S; thank you for the vitamin c & card, appreciated!!
P.P.S; i do get mentally drained when ive to keep explaining myself, please do try to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment