Sunday, January 31, 2010

You're my light in the darkness, breathing hope of a new life

give all your hope to me.

i'm trying to look strong,
but deep down, i need more than this
dont make me seem insignificant to you.
am i not on the priority list as compared to the many things u have to deal with?
sometimes i avoid, i never wanna try creating a topic to talk to you with fear to know how small a part i play in your life.
or do you not show?
if thats the case, i'd like to be freed.
freed from all this doubts and assumptions i made.

-


yes this is how horrifying it looks now.
& so, im only left with 1 choice.

i tried to brush it off,
to think positive.

maybe ive reached the point of my life that requires me to really be strong, be independent.
maybe its time i think deep enough about what i really want in life.
maybe it has made clearer now that my life is getting more challenging.
maybe god planned it this way, he wants me to learn.

i wanted to give up everything around me when i heard of this.
i forced a smile, i joked, telling you everything is fine.
but deep down, my heart is weeping.
i really wonder why do i have so much health issues.

gonna make good use of this 2months before this crucial thing.
now that this is finally decided,
i ought to prioritise my stuffs properly.

1. TP
2. Advance 21st Birthday Celebration
3. OP
4. PT SIM Business Mngt
5. Work when everything's stable.



i so wanna go Genting & Sentosa, play all the rides again before i cant do so.
& curb all my cravings before the crucial thing.
most imptly, i really pin high hopes on no. 1 - 3!!

i am praying hard,
that everything goes fine.

P.S: be my perfect lullaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment