Tuesday, April 27, 2010

shiok shiok shiok! :D

im broke, but still feels happy.
when im well, ive more pretty clothes to wear :)
wheeee hooo!!
ive got 3 items from Eils :)
my bff calls me stupid but i still love her heaps.
see, i so nice, where to find?

i am so excited about my loots,
7 of them!!
shiok shiok shiok!!

okay better write it down before i lose track of all of them and my $$ flies ;p
HWC french lace tunic
HWC tri colour toga
HWC mini floral bodycon
RWB golden buttons highwaist shorts BO
HH lace overlay spaghetti top summer yellow BO
HH summer romper lilac
LP peaches & cream dress

gonna stop buying for now. hhehe.
if not im gonna starve the next one month since my MC ends on 24th May which means i would have no source of income from work.

still,
im a happy girl! :)
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment