Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stay strong,

i'm glad i brave through it!! :D
lost a few kgs, lost plenty of fats.
ahhahaa, now im left with skin & bones literally.
many many thanks to those who made time to come visit me, texted/called me to show concern, bought me tonic & etc.
really really appreciate it!!

now im 3cm taller,
but still walks like a robot at this pt of time.
hahaaa, :D
its okay, endure and soon evrything will be back to normal!
cant wait to see the xray films of my straight spine, wanna compare it with the previous curve spine. hhehee :D:D:D

sometimes when i am lying staring blankly at the ceiling,
thousands of thoughts run through my mind.
is it all worthwhile to trouble myself with all this thoughts when i clearly know whats the outcome.
silly as usual,
whatever it is,
speedy recovery to myself!!!

cant wait for saturday!
though i'd most probably lie in bed to celebrate.
but im glad i'd a blast 21st bday celebration earlier on :D
thank you all!!

ciaos.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment