Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thankful, ♥

at the side of my bed, as though telling me;
"Get Well Soon" :)


okay back to topic,
on my actual bday though i'd to spend it at home, most of the time lying on bed & the most tragic thing tt happened was having to faint on my bday.
still, im thankful.
thankful for the surprise bday cake, surprise lil gifts & the coordinating with my mom to ask my bro&family to come over to celebrate with me :)
i'd appreciate that.
im still waiting for my big gift though, wahahhaha!
beware, i look horrible, ): what to do, patient what ;p

my lil gifts, (:


& of course, not forgetting my BFF,
who wrote a post specially for me :)
it was totally hilarious, it brighten up my day definitely.
love you!

as well as, AA & LXL actually send me a parcel just in time for my bday!!
im so happy! they're so thoughtful!!


lastly, thankew everyone for all the bday wishes! :)
i'm more than contented though the day was spent simple. hhehe.
& again, i wanna thank those ppl who attended my bday party, you all made my 21st bday a blast!! :)

gonna work on recovery!
cant wait to hang out and watch movies!! ;p
next up will be time for school & work.
cant wait, hurray!
live my life to the fullest, must! :)

off to read 'Dear John', & when ive finished it, its time to read this 2 books again, they both hold too much of memories! (: oh or maybe 'The Last Song' & 'Remember Me' too. hehhee


xoxo
ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment