Sunday, July 26, 2009

awesomeeee

i'd an awesome weekend! :D

vivi's birthday celebration was great.
the happiest day ever since 2weeks ago, whoo allaa.
their companion was awesome, as usual :D
thanks miao for sending us home at that weeeee hour. hehe
love all of you!
thank you for the support everyone.
meet up soon.

today, i went to chop my hair real real short.
hahahhaa.
those who're gonna see me soon will definitely give me that shocking look. ;p
i like it, i think.
the catching up session with my cousins were great too.
thank you for all the advises & support.
me love you all.
cant wait for the short get away!

yay yay yay
and lastly,
please let me be able to get back to work tomorrow.
my legs are wobbly with the frequent visits to the toilet :\
stomach flu hurry get well.
i rather faint in my house toilet than the office's toilet.
roarrrrr.

i know ive lost freaking alot of weight.
im gonna work on it !
waiting for mel to give me the remedy hahahhaa.

alright.
toodles, :D
cant wait for next saturday actually, shhhh.
girls our secret yea ;p

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..the mel is referring me ma...lol.....if it is..you stay with me for 1 week, I think you really can gain weight....haha...Melissa Leo

    ReplyDelete