Monday, July 27, 2009

dont wanna do this any longer.

its been exactly 2weeks.
and medicine is the the thing that kept revolving around me.
getting really sick of it.

i read it over and over again.
sometimes words and actions dont come together, really.
it makes me think alot and all around me, are memories of us.
but i'll always keep the lyrics of 'big girls dont cry' in my mind.

i'll still miss you like a child misses their blanket,
but im gonna move on with my life.

that is it :D

i know who will be there for me.
so i guess ive got nothing to worry (:

online shopping is so addictive,
gosh gosh gosh!

now i shall just focus on what i wanna achieve!
be strong
be healthy
eat more
driving license
work
studies
walk out of the operation theatre alive!

:D

it just concludes,
live life wisely & fruitful!
friends, family, etc ! :D
goals, motivations, etc!

PEIRU GO GO GO!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, get well soon ! hugs
    jia youu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe! (:
    probably we can meet up if you want.
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete