Friday, July 31, 2009

heartless.







weak weak weak.
the only concern now,
is my health.
i need to be a lil more meaty before i go for my operation.
whether or not i can make it out alive, i still wanna tell myself i should be strong :D


i dont wanna know anything anymore (:
i was moving on well until the silly me took the wrong step again.
i wish you well.
even if ure really seeing someone new, im glad for you since u found someone u think deserves you better.
whatever problems youve now, as a friend, i will say, jiayou!
if we're meant to be, someday we might meet again.
goodbye my love, goodbye.

i thank god for those who are willing to listen and willing to be there for me.
thank you so much.


peiru gonna start getting on her feet again :]
live life great, even if its without you.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment