Sunday, August 9, 2009

fucking had enough of those bullshits.

leaving for a short trip for good (:
hehehee.
cant wait to enjoy with my relatives & cousins and etc.
gonna camwhore like mad.

today was an awesome day.
meet up with my clique.
though we didnt get to watch UP, but we still had fun singing.
hehehe. pictures soon, yay.
and let's meet up again soon.

i'm glad you and i are still friends,
thanks for showing concern for me, esp remembering the promise that you will be there for me when i go for my operation. thanks xb, really appreciate!!
dont know if you'll read this, but yea, still wanna say thanks. hehhe.

i need everyone's support actually (:
i wont deny that im scared.
hahaha.
but i will be strong, very strong.

someday, i will make you regret.


-
fucking player.

No comments:

Post a Comment