Friday, August 7, 2009

An apple a day (:




hopefully it will really keep the doctor away heh.
the pain is kinda unbearable as day passes by,
wonder how long can i endure.
please dont let me faint, pleasseeeee.
i want to be healthy when i leave for malaysia.
if not i bet carrie babe is gonna kill me if i miss it again.

anyway,
im so tempted to go for the eyelash extension thing, since its on promotion.
bravo bravo! (:
well well, but seems that ive got no time.
shit!
eils wait for me leh ! ;p

anyway bought a dress online, and i think its quite suitable for my cousin's wedding.
yup yup, hope it doesnt turn out too bad, if not i'll faint.
hahaha.
had a bad experience for my prom dress already and ended up have to go for last minute shopping to get a new one.
but thankful enough that someone was there to help me with it.

what's the plan for tomorrow?
hahhaaa.
so many different suggestions but we've yet to settle with one ;p
my bad my bad.
but definitely watching 'UP' tomorrow yo! :]

finally, the long awaited weekends are here.
please let me recover! ive been home for 2long days already.
back to work on tuesday.
dont let me feel nauseous again.

i pray i pray.
goodbye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment