Wednesday, August 5, 2009

precious assets, dont lose it.

i know there're alot that i need to face now.
but i wont be defeated.
though alot of things have to be pushed back due to the operation, such as studies, driving license, etc.
even now, work is affected too.
my body is just too weak i guess.

i just dont wanna try too hard though, gonna do it bit by bit :]

i told myself, once i survived through the operation, i'm gonna start my life anew.
friends, family, cousins, colleagues etc will be there for me :D
i definitely know that.

i wanna achieve my things slowly one by one.
i dont wanna miss the opportunity seriously.
ive been living life as though i can depend on anyone.
well not anymore, i wanna see what im capable of as well.

dont try to bring me down :D
i shall put my tai-tai dream to the last, just a silly dream ;p
well, who doesnt wish to enjoy life right, but first i gonna see what im capable of !

i wanna thank you,
for moulding me to be stronger.
its all about a lesson learnt.

and i wanna thank someone,
for telling me the right perspect of 'independence'
thank you, but its just that i dont wanna trouble you too much yea.

cant wait for friday, saturday, sunday & monday!
whooohoooooo :D

anyway im gonna go broke soon if i keep spending money. hahaha.
must save! but seriously shopping is love! ;p

alright ciaos,
anyway bff cheer up, i love you!
xoxoo.


-
i dont have to know what you're doing,
just like how you dont know what im doing.
we live our own life :D
not knowing is the best remedy to move on.
dont wanna care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment