Tuesday, September 22, 2009

back on track (:

im supposed to study,
but let me side track abit first okay? :p

happening facebook profile!
me love ♥
of course, not those comments but my cousins! :)

i cannot stop laughing about "WHAT TO DO"
& of course, "FRIED RICE"
lol lol inside joke!

i just love my family to the core seriously!
hehehe.

angeline's wedding day was great!
flea titan 3 was great too! :]
the stayover session after flea was even better!
so much crazierrrrrr & etc!
loves loves loves.
view the piccas over at my fb! :D

painted my nails.
looks quite delicious now lol.
& i still think ah-pooh can make me smile (:


alright, back to study.
okay wait, maybe i should have maggie & durian first.
i know its a weird combination.
but who cares ;p

im getting all hype up!
looking forward to my activities this week! :]
but most importantly, i need to pass my ftt & find a instructor lol.

loves.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment