Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i wanted you

blogging from my phone now while waiting.
cool!
but not cool, after failing the test again.

nice one.
tried cheering myself up,
bought ice cream, fries, 2cans of ice lemon tea.
still, the sulky face stays.

what to do.
still gotta keep trying.

wonder what will happen if that bus really hit me earlier on.
i think my soul must be floating around somewhere that i didnt notice the bus.
gave the driver a shock,
and of course, i was stunned as well.
if i really met with an accident just because i failed my test, i think i will curse myself.

okay lah, no point getting upset anymore.
book next test, and start practical.
go go go! fighting!

im so afraid of physio out of a sudden.
it doesnt always soothe the pain, except for heat therapy.

lastly, thank you to those who tried to cheer me up!
esp bff, seow, tsh & M (:
will reply all of your msgs when i finish this post :]

alright bye.
smile, i will try (:

No comments:

Post a Comment