Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rainbowwwwwww.

happy = piccas.
so pardon me! hah.

i finally had mac hotcakes for breakfast!
i'm so happy!
it taste super yummy!
& guessed what, i ordered kids meal ;p
dont laugh hahaha.

impromptu meetup is quite awesome at times hah
right babe?
guessed we still did enjoy ourself.
next time the 2 of us can make it through in that situation as well.
and i really must agree to what you wrote in your blog.
sometimes 18 years old can be more mature than 21 ++
hahha.
i'll be loving you long time alright ♥

oh i just recalled i havent applied for leave for monday & friday.
some one please remind me to do so! heheh.
& i need to start studying for my ftt :D

okay i gotta go prepare already.
or else, my cousins are gonna kill me ;p

before i sign off, i wanna say..
im getting addicted to thai songs!
some one save me! hahahha.

alright, enjoy the weekends everyone! hehe.
& i cant believe my schedule for the weekdays this following week is so packed! arghhh.


xoxo.
ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment