Thursday, September 3, 2009

see-saw.

today's a good-bad day.
bahhhhh.

ive got this fear in me now.
dont ask me what or why.
sigh.

a wasted day.
but i tried thinking positive.
concentrate on getting well (:

ive got alot of things to do & buy
just constructed the list, and woah, long list. hahaa.
i wanna watch a couple of movies too!
the proposal, final destination, traveller's wife, etc etc.

how much longer must i wait/save till i have 4digits in my bank account.
arghhhh.
cant help it but rant );
i wanna get my license soon.
i wanna get my degree soon.
i wanna live a good life in the future.

PEIRU JIAYOU!
ONE STEP AT A TIME.


anyway,
weird people are everywhere
please stop trying too hard to get into social circle of others.
gross out, seriously!

oh well,
thank goodness its friday tomorrow.
yay yay yay!

i realized this is a very random post. hah!
pardon me for the fluctuating mood.

ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment