Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Give me peace, please?

i have been bothered by so many issues recently.
gonna suffocate very soon ):
happy times doesnt stays,
& bad times/memories/situation just keep haunting me.
i dont wanna end 2009 this way.
upset but true, i am gonna start 2010 in an unhappy manner too ):

what's next year gonna be like when so many things have to be pushed back?
hate it when things strucks me and i lose all the drive to continue striving.
i have to be strong, its time i get on my feet.
no more getting back to square one,
i repeat, no more!
but like what many says, as long as you stay bonded as one,
plenty of things can be solved rationally.
i really hope so.

-
this picture post came late, pardon me.
meetup with emily&co was awesome.
reuben's bdae celebration was awesome as well, w66p hurray!
bff's bdae celebration was mad love too, xoxoxo ftw!
bonding with cousins & relatives, spells l-o-v-e!
xmas was great, very well balanced (:


thankful for all this,
at least those upsetting stuffs didnt surface when im with them (:

sem 1 classmates! :]
& yes, we still meet up & have endless topics.
much loves too, meet up soon!



w66p united as one! (:
so many months had passed after we've graduated,
and we're still this close.
i must say, you guys are really the best!
meet up soon!



'kope' pics from jas :]
my xoxoxo clique, i cant live without.
loveloves much.
cant wait to see you girlies later (:





i love them, because we go through thick&thin tgt
what's most impt is, the love we shared (:
they're the ones who nvr fails to make me feel better
& they certainly seen my craziest side.
i love you all!


maternal side relatives ftw! :]



splendid views on xmas (:



lastly,
i wanna thank my cousins, bff, vivi, lqh, ks.
for being there for me during this tough period (:

No comments:

Post a Comment