Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010, Goodbye 2009.

heart as one,
everything can be solved.
they say its no point crying,
because it doesnt help to lighten the load.
so, i'm gonna be strong.
be on my own,
step out,
make them proud.


2010 gonna be a better year i hope!
forget about new year resolutions because i will never ever fulfill them.
but im gonna make it fruitful, must!
i wont be reflecting much on 2009 here,
if not i am sure im gonna bore all of you with a whole chunk of words.
however, in short, i wont be committing the same mistakes i did in 2009.
no more regrets, or whatsoever (:


(just wanna be happy)



-
4issues always hindering me,
but im gonna checked them out one by one.
independence baby, i can do it!
go go go!

anyway im very much into psychology now,
no idea why, but many are telling me its not easy.
so should i go ahead or should i continue the thought of studying business related stuffs?
or should i teach? hehhee.
sometimes this topic makes me excited but yet, stress.

no reflection like i said,
but still, i wanna end this with.
i love my family, my cousins/relatives, friends.
in case i miss out any, in short,
i simply love all my love ones!


P.S i like how my hair colour is turning red (:

No comments:

Post a Comment