Thursday, February 18, 2010

My heart smiles,

"Waking up to something sweet, trying to lengthen the companion of each other by snoozing the alarm, leaving with a kiss on the forehead. This is what i call, perfect morning."


i am elated!
today's a blissful day,
thanks to my lovely family & kscz,
or prolly i should say, daddy :)

chinese new year was awesome!!
it was well-balanced!! :)
met xoxoxo, w66p, most imptly all my awesome relatives & cousins!

pics spam! ;p

they'll never be replaced, incl grandma (:


my angels :*)

cousins ftw!! much loves!!

my xoxoxox loves! :D:D


lover girlssssss :D

my valentine :)

P.S: i love surprises! thank you, chusss*



more meetup & activities to come!
cant wait! but first i needa prioritise my stuffs & get them done first before i let the fun set in!! wheeee whooooo.
1 week without kscz, hmmpfs outfield!! :@

hope that everything goes well on monday!!
& please please let me pass TP on first attempt!!

thats all folks.
ciaos.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment