Thursday, February 11, 2010

The pain will go, the scar will heal.

"Before, my fear was being vulnerable. The ability of another human being to possibly tear apart your insides at any moment was enough to keep me running. He, however, made my insides come alive, my smile become permanent, laughter more frequent - he took away my fear and gave me hope. But more importantly, for the first time in my life, instead of wanting to run, he gave me every reason to stay."

/via (Runawaytrain.tumblr)
*

point-form fun.

- so many things to do, so lil time
- so many things to buy, so lil cash
- so many things to prepare for my 21st, busy busy! who's willing to help? awww.
- yet to pack my room
- not really excited about cny
- that big pimple needs to heal in 3days. arghhh freaking big lol.
- rmit or unisim?
- totally cant wait for TP, must pass!!
- still worried about the OP.
- needa get over the fact that mr bf might not be studying with me, will be busier after cny, leaving for thai soon, ):
- am glad he'd still be there during my recovery period.



off to eat my brunch,
hopefully there's time to craft my invitation cards.
& paint my nails.
needa reach at 7pm!!
okay i reckon that i wont be able to make it. hah!

ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment