Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nothing, Something, Everything?

"Truth: you can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel."

"Love's about understanding the other person. Being there for them, talking for hours; making each others’ dreams come true, being in love and not needing anything to keep it worthwhile."

/via (eletheowl.tumblr)


-
2 more days to smth unbearable,
3 more days to the party,
2 more weeks to the crucial thing.

its sucha bad timing to fall sick seriously.
sometimes it irks me how bad an employee i am due to the fact of my weak body.
on a side note, trying to convince myself, maybe im born to be a tai-tai, just maybe -.-

i start to dream big.
now that i finally have smth running through my mind,
ive to wait patiently till i fully recover before i can walk towards my dreams.
uni application all done.
party stuffs all prepared, okay mostly.
please bless me that the crucial thing will go smoothly,
pray pray pray!!
i've got so many things in life that ive not achieved yet.

degree,
license,
clearing all study loans.
my 5digits bank acct,
my childcare centre,
my volkswagen,
my dream house,
my very own family,
my utmost happy future with everyone precious ard me.

all this are inspired by mr soh,
his daily financial planning makes me wanna be someone worthy living in this planet.
i'm gonna plan mine too (:
shall use the shortest year to pay back my study loan.
pray pray pray!!!
hopefully 6years im gonna see some results :D:D

okay dreaming big,
full stop for now.
next up, ways to make my dreams come true ;p

gonna pop pills and see what i can do for today.
sick but no excuse to waste my day away.

xoxoxo.
ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment