Saturday, April 3, 2010

That was then,

You were worth the fight, but I couldn’t fight forever.
Now all i need;



21st bday party is over, now all im counting down to is the crucial thing on Tuesday.
I wanna get it over and done with, please let there be no complications. Must have faith in myself & the doc, must must must!!!

Some piccas from the party,
there's more over @ fb :)
Thank you everyone for taking time to attend my party.
Really appreciate it alot!
Thanks for the gifts that all of you specially chosen for me, as well as the red packets.

Special thanks to bff & bf for coming early to help me deco the place!! :D
& my personal photographers; Eils and Steven.

FAMILY

RELATIVES

COUSINS


PRIMARY SCHOOL MATE

BFF

SECONDARY SCHOOL MATES

H.E.L.P

XOXO

EMILY & CO.

SISTERS

W66P



OHMQ

ANT & GF

BF & BARRY

SEBASTIAN

STEVEN & EILS

BF& ME



gonna stop my work for a month or so,
really thankful i've got a nice boss who is so ever understanding.

lastly,
i miss daddy so so much!
come back soon! :)

ciaos.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment